”Pickleball… easy to START, hard to STOP” Team M
Macy and Michelle are partners on the court and now in business. We are a pair of avid pickleball players who started playing the game since Feb 2014 in our neighbourhood park. With casual invites from our neighbours, we started learning to play, and we have never stop playing.
In a brief 6 months, we have seen our members grown threefold. It not only provide us a good workout but also closer bonds between our neighbours. We want to mirror such success throughout Singapore so that more people will learn and enjoy this fantastic sport.
Our aim is to promote the growth and development of the game in Singapore.
- ensuring a consistency of the official rules,
- to encourage the use of regulation approved equipment,
- to organise tournaments and matches,
- to find and establish more places to play and
- to gather various groups throughout the island.
Please don’t put off learning this game just because you haven’t got a partner to play with. Join our group and we will help you meet up with others who are also looking for players.